Hey y’all, happy Friday!
I went out to the movies last night with some friends, and saw A Star Is Born! It was so good, and I highly suggest you going to see it. I see Lady Gaga in a different light after watching this movie, seriously.
I decided to do a little get ready with me to show you what make up I was wearing, outfit, and how I wore my hair.
Starting with my favorite primer of all time: Insta-Grip Jelly Primer
- I tried the Estee Lauder – Perfectionist Youth Infusing Foundation for the first time. I had mixed feelings about this foundation initially. It is definitely more light to medium coverage and I was not satisfied with the amount of coverage given until I used my concealer and powder to bring the look altogether.
- I applied this foundation with a beauty blender, and found that worked well. I applied the foundation as shown above, and then had to build up the foundation because with only one layer it was too light of coverage for my liking.
Eyes & Brows:
- I used my Mac eyeshadow quad and angled brush on my brows. I have a tutorial on how I achieve the best brows possible, be sure to check that out for in depth details!
I kept my eye look very simplistic, and was drawn to the pink tones. I used my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.
- Then I went in with my They’re Real! Benefit Mascara to give my eyelashes a small coat before I applied my Ardell Wispies in Black.
- I am wearing Clinique Lipstick in Shy. I love this lipstick so much, it is such a pretty plum color.
Hair & Outfit:
- I’m trying not to wash my hair every day lately. I have second day hair today, so I figured I would pull it out of my face. I did two french braids going down each side split into two small buns. If you guys would like to see a ‘how to’ post on this look, just to let me know in the comments!
That is it for today’s post. It is a bit of a long one, but I wanted to show you guys every detail. I had a great time at the movie, and once again you guys should go and watch A Star is Born, it was the perfect movie for a girls night out.
Have a great weekend, and will be talking to you guys again soon xo