For today’s post we are going to talk alllll about makeup! I am going to share with you one of my favorite holiday inspired eye looks, and a full face of must haves. Let’s get into it — I’m excited. ☺
I will be linking all the products I mention below, in case you want to check them out. ♥
Because we are using such shimmery shades today, I did my eye makeup first. This way I don’t have to worry about fall out from the shadows ruining my foundation!
For this eye look I used my ‘Too Faced A Few Of My Favorite Things’ palette, I have had this for years, and use it daily.
So to start off I used ‘cream colored ponies’ all over my lid
- I then used ‘chocolate milk’; I am using this to lightly define my crease. Using my blending brush, I am working this in, using windshield wiper like motions.
- Now I am using these two shades called ‘blue satin sashes’ and ‘soiree’, alternating back and forth deepening my crease color. I want this to be somewhat bold, so I am just working them in until I get my desired color.
- Lastly, to really give this eye look that holiday glam appeal, I am adding this beautiful glittery shadow called ‘tinsel’ all over my lid. I sprayed setting spray onto my brush, to help pick up this shadow. By wetting your brush, it helps give ample amount of pigment once transferred to your eyelid
- I am wearing Ardell Lashes (as usual). These ones are a different type of Ardell lashes (glamour) then what I would usually wear, but I found them in the discount section at Marshall’s — so I had to have them. I actually really liked them, and would purchase them again. I am using my Duo lash glue: as usual. Definitely a staple/must have for lashes.
- Using my Aveeno Daily Moisturizer to start
- And of course we can’t forget face primer. Using Porefessional by Benefit
- Using my holy grail Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Oh this stuff. It’s like MAGIC when it comes to my dry skin. I had experimented with other foundations, and found success with a few that I had tried. But when it comes to colder weather and my dry skin, nothing compares to this foundation.
- Using my Loreal True Match Concealer. I recently bought this, I want to say about a month ago. I have been using it daily, and have had great success! Which is awesome because it’s a cheaper drug store concealer. I am using the wand applicator from my Urban Decay Naked Concealer. I just prefer using the sponge applicator on the end of this wand. But to each their own y’all.
- Now going in with my bronzer, blush & highlighter
- I also just wanted to mention that I did get new makeup brushes that I have been really enjoying. You may have noticed them in my photos. I ordered them from Amazon and they were super inexpensive. Once I use most of them and feel that I have a solid opinion, I will definitely share!
- For my eyebrows today, I kept it quite simple. Instead of using my brow pencil by Benefit, which I LOVE, I am just going in with a powder. I like a more ‘boxed’ shaped out eyebrow when it comes to a more bold eye look. I like to switch it up, why not right? The best part about makeup is that there are no rules!
- I am using my Stila Stay all day liquid lipstick. This is in the shade ‘Sheer Caramello’. Such a pretty nude!
- POREfessional Face Primer
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizer
- Estee Lauder – Double Wear
- Too Faced Bronzer
- Fit Me Blush
- Urban Decay Highlight (Sin)
- L’oreal True Match
- Ardell Lashes
- DUO Lash Glue
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
Thank you guys so much for checking out my post today. I hope you enjoyed! It has been a little while since I shared a makeup look on my page, it was long overdue. ♥
Talk soon xo